We played dress up a couple of times in the past few weeks. Comic Con had a press conference on July 8th and anyone that showed up in costume got free tickets to the convention in September...so Phin and I went as Princess Peach and Mario. I seriously should have taken some photos down there...it was packed and there were some crazy costumes. My least favorite were the swat looking guys with guns.
We celebrated Cow Appreciation Day on July 11th by dressing up as cows for some free Chick-Fil-A,
Our free day continued over at 7-ELEVEN where we enjoyed a free slurpee.
July 11th also had it's downsides. Our family dog Powder has had declining health for at least two years. She was 14 1/2 years old and if she could have talked I'm sure she would have said "I don't know why I am still here." She woke up with weak legs in the morning and was not acting like herself. My mom decided it was time to finally call the vet. She also called me and I drove in to say goodbye and was able to hold Powder as she passed. So every July 11th from here out we will celebrate her life with a free pina colada slurpee.
2 comments:
:( Powder
Aww, I can't remember a visit to your parents' house without Powder. ��
Post a Comment